Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Success in Clinicals

People will have different attitudes regarding Paramedics wherever you go. The response I have gotten from the ED has been overwhelmingly positive. Or at least....beige.

So far,  my time in clinicals, I have met people who have been very glad to teach and give me opportunities. I have tried my hardest not to waste their time. I have met people that don't want anything to do with me...And I try my hardest to help them where I can, and show them that I am not there just to waste their time. I could be a snot or ignore those people, and re-enforce the attitudes that already exist. But I feel like I have found a really great site for clinicals, and I want to try my damnest that the paramedic students that come after me have at least as good an experience as I am, hopefully better. My educational experience doesn't exist in a vacuum, and my experience is colored by those that come before me, and my words and actions will affect those that come after me.

No comments:

Post a Comment