Pages

Thursday, July 5, 2012

National Registry CBT

All I can say is that the most important thing to remember is to be the BEST answer...as the instructions at the beginning on the computer based test state. I have found that if this statement is phrased another way, it makes taking the test a whole lot easier....

Always pick the least wrong answer

Often, I found myself reading a question, and finding that the answer that I had formulated in my mind was not listed, not even a little bit, so I was forced to pick things like "don an air-purifying mask" before started triage at an hazardous chemical spill MCI, where the appropriate answer was "GET THE HELL OUT OF THERE!!"

But anyway, I passed. The test cut me off after 80 questions, so I guess I did pretty good.

There was a ton of scenario based questions for sure, so I would suggest getting very comfortable with those.

Only a few times (probably about 4) did I have to straight up just guess an answer.

Now, on to the Practical!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment